- Do I have get all the vaccines recommended ? Ans. Yes, It is preferred unless your doctor recommends otherwise.
- Is my child safe imediately after vaccination ? It takes about 10 days to a month for anti-bodies to form and thus for vaccine's effect to start.
- If I have missed my scheduled vaccination date can I take it at a later date? You should get the child vaccinated at the earliest possible date.
- Do adolescents need vaccination? Adolescence( 11 - 18 yrs ) is a good period to catch up on missed vaccinations during childhood and to get vaccinated with adolescent specific vaccinations also.
- Are there any reactions after vaccination? Common side effects are pain at the site of vaccination and fever. These effects are usually mild and can be taken care of with medication.